Staff SGT Donald Wayne West, Jr., enlisted in the United States Army National Guard on September 11, 2001. As part of Operation Iraqi Freedom, Company A of the 150th Combat Engineers served active duty Aug 29, 2004, until Dec 30, 2005. SSGT West returned to college in January, 2006. He married Lauren Ritchie June 9, 2006, at Seaside, Fla., and they have three children. SSGT West completed military service at Camp Minden, LA on Aug 23, 2009.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Day 312 - Is That Underwear on Your Head??

Wayne sent this shot a few weeks ago after I requested a new picture to use for Christmas cards.

"Somehow, this isn't quite what I had in mind," I said.

Trying not to laugh, I continued, "Just out of curiosity, is that underwear on your head??"

The question got such a huge laugh out of Wayne, we are sharing the picture today in hopes our faithful readers will add to the fun with new captions. Please use the comment section to post your entries so everybody else can laugh, too.

In the mean time, I'll try to figure out a prize for the winner. Hopefully, Wayne will check in to remind me what that thing on his head is actually called!

<